email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email forwarding to multiple addresses

Moggie_P
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I use Talk Talk email, but not as my primary email as it was the first email my wife and I used. We now have individual email accounts and want to forward emails from our Tiscali address to both our gmail addresses. Help articles indicate this is possible through the forwarding setting but i cannot get the settings to accept two email addresses in the address box using either a comma or semi-colon as suggested. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Gondola Thanks for the info, will do.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Moggie_P 

I've tested the rule with multiple talktalk.net email addresses and the forwarding is fast.

A heads-up that there has been a delay issue reported, with investigation underway, for delayed auto forwarding to non-talktalk email addresses. I don't know what the current status is for that particular bug.

Do let us know if you do experience long delays in receiving the redirected emails into gMail.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Moggie_P
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Thank you, simple when you know how! 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Moggie_P 

In TalkTalk Mail the Auto forward feature will accept only one email address. It's just a pre-defined Filter rule and you can set up your own Multi Auto forward Filter Rule.

Filter Rules - Add new rule.png

• In Filter rules Select Add new rule
  • Create new rule with no Condition and the Actions
  • Redirect to username1@gmail.com
  • Redirect to username2@gmail.com
  • Keep
  • Name and Save the rule

Create Filter rule - multi auto forward.png

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution