email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email hacked

djwimble
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Hi, I have a very old Tiscali email address which I no longer use and it’s obviously been hacked because I’ve recently started receiving fishing emails from someone who knows the email address and one of my passwords. I’m not a current TalkTalk customer but having looked at similar threads I’d like to request that the email account is suspended immediately and eventually deleted. I’ve already added the required information under “Private Notes”.

Thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 12

Hi djwimble, I'm really sorry you were let down and it's taken so long to get this sorted. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's finally done. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 12

Hi Chris, many thanks for your help. Spoke to your technical team and the account has now been suspended. 

Regards djwimble. 

Message 3 of 12

Thanks, I've passed the mobile number on to our network team and asked them to call you

Chris

Message 4 of 12
Do you need to raise a new ticket to get my account suspended/deleted?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Sorry Chris, mobile number now updated. 

Regards djwimble

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi djwimble,

Could you check the mobile number that you've entered in the private notes section of you Community Profile as our network team have been unable to contact you one that number

Thanks

Chris

Message 7 of 12

Hi Ady

I’ve still not heard anything! Could you please chase it again for me, as I need to get this account suspended as soon as possible. 

Many thanks

djwimble

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

I'm sorry djwimble, I've had to raise a new ticket. You'll be called this afternoon with your new password. Please let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Ady

i just wondered whether you could check to find out whether my email account has been suspended yet, as I haven’t heard anything. 

Thanks

djwimble

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12
It’s now 15:55, should I still expect a call?
Thanks
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi djwimble, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call this afternoon to confirm that the mailbox is suspended. Please let us know how you get on.