email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email hacked

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

Hi OCE_Ady,

Looks like I've fallen foul too, and never realised my old Tiscali account still gets forwarded to my current email.  I'm not bothered about keeping it, so please could you delete it, please?  Or allow me to log on to clear it down and close it?

I think I have all the info required in the private notes, but if not, just let me know.

Thanks,

Mav

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much, you and the teams help us greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Mav,

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Mav,

I've suspended the email account, this suspends the account indefinitely and marks it for deletion 

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7

Thank you very much, Gondola - I've updated my settings with my old phone number.  For note, I've moved house, so both address and phone line number are no longer available to me.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Mav

Your request is in the workflow. Just waiting on OCE_Ady to pick up, verify the details and raise a ticket for suspension of the email account.

Whilst waiting, just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Include your mobile contact number just in case the team need to contact you
  • Save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Any help greatly appreciated
0 Likes