email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email lost password, unable to reset

Sm1900
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. My tiscali email address seems to have logged out of my email program in laptop and I cant remember the password, as such I can't reset the password as I can't access emails to read the reset email, if that makes sense. I've added my address etc to my notes on my profile as advised to someone else with a similar problem. Thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Crmin, I've sent the secure link again. If you replied previously the information failed to store.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12
Thanks, I've filled in the details requested in the link, but haven't had anything through since, not sure if I've done it correctly
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Crmin, I've sent you a personal message to confirm security information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Understood and I've remerged the two threads to keep your password recovery for your partner in the one thread. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 12

Apologies, my post should have been clearer. My wife set this original thread away to recover an email account, but as she isn't the account holder oce_adi had said I had to make a post, as the talk talk account holder, in order to recover the password for the account

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi @Crmin 

You mentioned a previous request but your member name is new and you don't have any previous posts. 

Have you tried the Forgotten password button in the help page Changing your email password and do you recognize password recovery options assuming that you have previously set those up?

Let us know the status and we can guide you through the process.

Crmin
First Timer
Message 7 of 12

Hi OCE adi. Would you be able to assist myself in recovering a password for a tiscali account? I believe some of the details have already been sent over from a previous request.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi Sm1900, as you're number doesn't bring up a live account, I've sent you a new PM to request further information. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Sm1900, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

Message 10 of 12
Thanks Gondola, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Unfortunately I hadnt kept up to date with alternate email/mobile number for passwords reset, foolishly. I'll be sure to keep them up-to-date in future, you don't realise their importance until you need it.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

Hi @Sm1900 

The Forgotten password journey does rely on the user having set up and kept up to date password recovery options of an alternate email address and or mobile 'phone number to receive a reset link or 6 digit code to authorise a password  change. Changing your email password 

If the password recovery options aren't available, a TT Staff member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up your password recovery options.

To proceed, please double-check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here includes your name, current landline and mobile contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes to add the email address needing recovery and Save changes if you made any changes. 

In due course a TalkTalk Community TT Staff member will reply here and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address.

When verified the Reset details will be set up during a working week within 24 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your Password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox.