email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email - password recover PLEASE HELP

racheltallentire
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi 

My father in law is trying to recover his password for his very long standing Tiscali email address. 

We've tried the password recovery bit of the site but he doesn't have an account with Talk Talk, and when he enters his email address in the recovery section it says 'The email address you have entered is not valid or we do not have any recovery details for you. Please check then try again.'  

Any solutions? We know that the email is correct as he still has it working on his iphone but needs to be able to access emails on his ipad instead

Thanks in advance 

Rachel 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi David, if you start your own thread and add the information I asked for in response to Rachel you'll get your password reset today. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

David1507
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Rachel

I have the same problem. Did you get problem sorted out? If so how? I currently trying TalkTalk’s messaging service however so far they have said not their problem!

Thanks

David

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Rachel, if he registers and posts on here I can help him get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes