email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email problem

mrskonrad
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi, 

I’ve had a tiscali email for some years now but I am unable to access it - it says that email is not recognised or password is incorrect. It states that it does not have any reset information for me either. I’ve rang customer services, stayed on the line for a while then got cut off, I do not have a talk talk account. All of my online things go to this address so I’m panicking now - can anyone help with this please? Thank you

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi. I also have the same problem - I keep getting a message that my Tiscali account settings are out of date, but when I try to log in my password is stated to be incorrect (which I know it isn't) and I can't seem to log in via TalkTalk either as I am told that my Tiscali email address is not recognised. I don't use the Tiscali email address very much, but it is useful as an alternative if there is any problem with my main email account .Please tell me what to do to to access my Tiscali account again.

Thanks.

Philip Taylor

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Tonemeister2018, please start your own thread and I'll be very happy to help you get the problem sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Tonemeister2018
First Timer
Message 3 of 8

Hi There I have an old tiscali email account which has suddently stopped working "IMAP server not recognising...." I have no recovery details for this account as it was greated from another account which has since been shut down. Is there any way this email address can be recovered ??

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call from Harriet later this morning with your new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Found it and completed it, thank you

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thank you for this. Could you tell me where to find the private notes section please? Many thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi mrskonrad, there's no need to panic. I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

0 Likes