email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email

ChrisBun
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have received an email from TalkTalk saying I need to subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus in order to keep using my email account and that after a date in November my email address will be deleted.  I used the chat line and they have given my conflicting advice saying that I can continue to use my email without subscribing to TalkTalk Mail Plus.  Can anyone help with this as I cannot get any sense from anyone else.  Also my husband has a lineone.net e mail address which they say they have never heard of!!  HELP!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Chrisbun, please add your landline and the affected email address to private notes in your profile. I need to get the messages provided by livechat straightened out. Would you be able to provide the date and time of your livechat or better still send me a personal message with the transcript of the chat?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @ChrisBun 

The facts about TalkTalk Mail Plus.

• TalkTalk Mail is Free for TalkTalk Broadband customers with MyAccount
  • 5 TalkTalk Mail email addresses per MyAccount
  • £5 a month or £50 a year by Direct Debit for TalkTalk Mail Plus customers
    (not TalkTalk customers but using TalkTalk managed email domain(s))
  • Lineone.net email domain is included in TalkTalk Mail

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution