email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email

Spikedude55
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello,

so I have an old tiscali email account which i was unaware had been disabled due to me not paying. I was wondering if there was any way I could get it back if I started paying the money or any other way I could access it? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Spikedude55, follow the advice provided by Gondola it's good.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Spikedude55 

Has the email address/mailbox been deleted? If deleted then there's no stored data to link you to the email address so it would not normally be possible to restore or recreate.

The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password

will take you to password reset and recovery. If the email address is deleted you will either get a Deleted error message or a No domain error message.

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, that you recognise from the hints as your current recovery methods, you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your tiscali email address and password, select Sign in.

Mailboxes that are not linked to an active customer MyAccount may be limited to webmail only access prior to deletion so would be accessed via the above sign in. To keep an email address long term requires either a TalkTalk home broadband package or a MailPlus subscription.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution