email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali emails not receiving or sending

Juliematthews
Team Player
Message 18 of 18

Can’t receive or send tiscali emails again this morning. I see there is a message saying some emails aren’t sending but we’re not receiving any either. Hope they’re looking at both to repair!

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Morning,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

All OK now for me. Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

Mine returned at around 8.50 last night and working today.

Message 4 of 18

Hi Julie

We are still seeing delays with the delivery and sending of emails , these will be stored on the server and will be delivered or sent  in due course, thank you for your patience.

Juliematthews
Team Player
Message 5 of 18

I can now send emails from tiscali but not receive them. Over to you!

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 18

Hi All

This issue should now be resolved, please can you retest?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Sorry Dave

We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

mine down as well:  talktalk and tiscali.  Will check occasionally.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Thanks @Gondola

Hi Julie

Apologies for this.

The Service Status Dashboard will be updated shortly with further updates. This issue is under investigation.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

A number of issues I'm afraid impacting email and websites.

The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the  Service Status (Websites) page. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Juliematthews
Team Player
Message 11 of 18

Tiscali emails not working again this afternoon, is there a problem? Any time frame for fixing?

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

That's excellent. Thanks for taking the time to post back and let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Juliematthews
Team Player
Message 13 of 18

I think so, yes, haven’t tried all devices but seem to be able to send and receive on some today. Thank you

Message 14 of 18

Hi Juliematthews, there is often delays clearing the queues after an incident. Has your mailbox started working normally again now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 15 of 18

What send error are you seeing? What method are you using to send mail? Webmail or Mail software? If software what's the program, operating system and versions of mail software and operating system?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Juliematthews
Team Player
Message 16 of 18

Seem to be receiving emails now but still can’t send, very annoying!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 17 of 18

Hi juliematthews, we have an incident open and currently being investigated.  Hopefully, it won't be too long before its fixed.

Ady