email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TopCashBack = feeling scammed

LisaB72_
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Please can you help, Top Cashback are stating that it is your incompetence as the reason money is not filtering through to the customer.  I asked them if they were keeping the commission but they stated that no, they were not given any commission but TalkTalk were painfully slow  paying up! I signed up in September via topcashback and am still waiting for payment.   I kept my side of the deal signed up for 18 months paid 10 months bills already.  Talktalk could at least honour their side and send my £110 to topshback to forward on.  Although I am very happy with the price and service from TalkTalk, I will certainly think twice about renewing my contract as I feel scammed by both firms.

L?as
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @LisaB72_

The reward will be applied in the next few weeks. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for a confirmation email 

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi @LisaB72_

Thanks for your post. Sorry that you are having trouble. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You need to complete your community forum profile details,  @LisaB72_, for staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Wait for a reply from them before posting further,  to keep your thread moving forward in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.