email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Pipex email (and alias) to TalkTalk Mail plus

Corleone
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have had an email to transfer my pipex email to TalkTalk Mail Plus by 26-08-2021. 

My original address eg  xyz67@dsl.pipex.com will allow me to sign on to TalkTalk Mail Plus, however

I use an alias eg pqr@dsl.pipex.com and this will not sign on to TalkTalk, although it works in terms of sending and receiving mail.

Can I register the alias (pqr@dsl.pipex.com) with TalkTalk so it will continue to provide email services in the future and allow me access to TalkTalk Mail Plus.

How would I do this?

Alan Durance
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Corleone, you've been given all the right information by the legend that is Gondola. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Corleone 

You don't need to separately register the alias that's linked to the master dsl.pipex email address.

Simply apply for MailPlus using the master dsl.pipex email address and password.  A mailbox exists on the TalkTalk Mail platform for the master email address. Any linked alias will be recognised by the inbound mail server and direct mail to the master mailbox.

Subscribe to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail legacy email address.

You will be able to sign in to the TalkTalk Mail platform's webmail access using either the master or alias address and the same password for both.

Tip: You'll only be able to change the password in the MailPlus MyAccount or via the Forgotten password recovery journey when specifying the master email address.  Changing your email password

More guides are here: TalkTalk Mail Support Hub

Managing your email in My Account

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution