email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with new emails

Julian18
Participant
Message 26 of 26

Since my emails have updated to the new talktalk emails, most of my emails which are not spam have started automatically going into my spam folder.

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 1 of 26

Here's what has come back from the email admins. 

" I've taken a look at this in our logs, but for each of these emails, I do not see them being moved to spam, only deposited in inbox. For the previous items you've mentioned, earlier in the ticket, I could see them going to spam in our logs (but I didn't have the headers to check that side of things). Are we sure these emails were delivered to spam? "

Are you able to send the headers for the other mails that appeared in that screenshot you sent to us?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 26

I've sent the chaser to Brendan who spoke to you. I'm hoping you'll hear from him today if not I'd expect to have some information to give you myself. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 26

I am still waiting on my emails being fixed, I did want was asked and sent 3 emails off. Was told it would be 5 days to sort the problem and still no joy and no feed back yet either. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 26

I'm sorry it's taking a while to sort. I've sent another chaser through to the Admins. Hopefully, this will gee them up and get this sorted for you. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 26

This has been going on for over 4 weeks and still no solution, I am still receiving emails in my spam folder. Can you give me any news on if its anywhere to being sorted yet?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 26

I've sent over the example and we're waiting for a reply on the ticket. I'll send a chaser to the team to see if we can hurry this up a little for you. 

0 Likes

Julian18
Participant
Message 7 of 26

@Ady-TalkTalk Is there any news on my emails? Still receiving most emails straight into my spam folder.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 26

Messaged you @Ady-TalkTalk , thanks.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 26

Hi Julian18, I've had a reply. They're asking if you could identify one or two mails from your inbox/spam folders so that they can review the logs to see what's causing this. You can send me a personal message with the date and time and sender of those prime examples and I'll pass them on. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 26

It shouldn't take this long to sort this, but we need to find out why it's happening.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 26

many thanks

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 26

There's been no update on the part of the ticket I can see. I've sent a chaser over to get this sped up for you. 

0 Likes

Julian18
Participant
Message 13 of 26

@Ady-TalkTalk  Any updates yet with my emails?

0 Likes

Message 14 of 26

You're more than welcome. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 26

Many thanks @Ady-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 26

Hi Julian18, I've raised the fault ticket for you. Hopefully, it won't take long to get to the bottom of this for you. 

Ady

Message 17 of 26

...I'll leave you to the OCE team.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Julian18
Participant
Message 18 of 26

Accessing through the web site, sorry getting nowhere with this can a OCE help with this. Also logged in through wife's pc and same problem there whereas her mailbox is fine. Has to be a Talktalk issue with my mailbox

0 Likes

Message 19 of 26

Hi Julian18 

How did you fix the links?

I'll need the full story to aim for the root cause.

What operating system and browser version are you using to access TalkTalk Webmail?  What extensions or add-ons are you using and have you disabled all of them to troubleshoot the issues?

As for other software, let me know what else is running on the device, Anti-virus version, Internet security version, Email client or app, ad-blocker - basically anything that might impact the operation of emails.

What email clients / apps also collect emails from the email account?  Have you taken these offline to ensure one isn't set to mark these emails as spam and hence put them in the spam folder?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 20 of 26

Was working ok briefly after the transition to new emails then one day last week all of this started! Mark spam..it disappears then reappears in inbox, majority of inbox is going direct to spam.....this is driving me nuts! Using chrome, all settings same as my wife's and hers runs fine. Nothing blocked in antivirus. All settings in chrome as it should be

0 Likes