email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO COMPOSE EMAILS

56Boating
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Since 31st March 2022 I can receive emails but when I select "compose" or "reply" option I am continuously getting the "wheel of death" going round and round. Totally unable to compose an email reply and yet can receive emails?? HELP

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi silverwill. please start a new topic providing as much detail as possible so that we can help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Will

I'd say that such issues are most likely due to the computer and browser not responding. For example, if there's an upload or download or some other intensive operation in progress like antivirus scanning then the computer processor time could be almost wholly taken up with tasks other than mail. 

The original poster for this topic didn't confirm their setup but I guessed they were using an out-of-state software program.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

silverwill
Wise Owl
Message 3 of 5

For the last 2/3 months I can never guarantee that the compose box will open to allow me to write an email. this can last for days before it clears ?

Also I can wait for days before I can delete emails ?then it just goes back to normal for a day or so then fails to delete again ?

Any idea`s ?

thanks . will

wullseas
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Are you using TalkTalk Mail webmail?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

Select Compose and send a message to test-mail@talktalk.net and if successful you'll see the sent message in the Sent objects folder and an auto response arrive in the Inbox.

Let us know what happens.

How do you normally use email? Device / Operating system / email software? Still using the now obsolete Outlook 2010?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution