email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Tiscali email

CMArkle
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

I am looking to resolve a problem with a Tiscali email account on behalf of someone else. They cannot access their email via emCliemt or webmail at all and are expecting some importamt messages. Hope that someone can check on it for me and have put their details in my profile private info for you.

Many thanks

Chris Arkle

Chris Arkle
Arkle IT
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

They've got alternate details setup to receive password recovery information from the Password Reset Tool. They'll be able to reset the password themselves. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Thanks for the reply but as far as I know they are no longer a Talk Talk customer so do not have account number etc. I have put their email account info, name and address in the private notes section of my profile so, if possible, can you checkj if there is an issue with that. I have done this before for people (especially older ones who don't know how to access forums etc) so hope that you can help with this matter.
Chris Arkle
Arkle IT
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Chris, please have your friend register on the community with the relevant details in their profile so that I can help them. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes