email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access emails on PC or Iphone mail apps

TimKF
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Since last week I have been unable to access my emails using either Thunderbird or the iphone mail app.  I am a Mail Plus subscriber and am having the same issues as outlined in the post below:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Email-on-iphone-error-message-no-password-provided/td-p/27...

I have checked all the server settings, which I have entered correctly but I still experience problems.

The above thread indicates that TalkTalk have restricted some legacy mail accounts and that this requires a TalkTalk fault ticket.  

Please could I have some help in getting this resolved.

Tim

Tim F
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Good to know.

We do appreciate you taking time to let us know the outcome.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you for your help Gondola and Ady.  The issue has now been resolved.

Tim F

Message 3 of 7

Thanks Ady.

Tim F
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi TimKF, thanks for providing the necessary information. The team are investigating this to identify the cause and then to get the fix in place for you. Hopefully, there won't be too long to wait for the fix. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 7

Thank you Gondola.

Tim F

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Tim

I've alerted TalkTalk Mail Support for you.

Webmail will keep you in touch in the interim.

Just make sure that Private notes in your Community profile contains the affected email address. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution