email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access emails

morganventura
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

I have been unable to access my emails for a day now. I just get three grey dots which don’t go away after entering my email address and password.  I have tried on my iPhone, iPad and laptop but the result it’s the same. I have cleared all the cookies. Any ideas? I really need to get access to them ASAP. The Internet is working fine for everything else.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Gondola that seems to work 🙂

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi morganventura, I'd expect that Gondola's advice has helped you find a fix for this. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi morganventura 

If when trying to sign in to TalkTalk Mail the sign in sequence is being delayed or held up by more than 6 seconds it could be due to a bad cookie, tracking cookie blocker or a delay or hold up caused by Internet security software.

First clear the browser cache and cookies. What to do if you can't load websites 

Advice for the Chrome browser - clear browser cache and cookies

Clearing the cookies and cache removes any bad page loads and bad cookies. So should get you authenticated at the sign in page.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address and password, select Sign in.

A hold up in the sign in at that point is either due to a slow connection to the server or cookie blocking or scanning by Internet security software. The connection could time out. Try temporarily disabling or pausing any cookie blocking or scanning software to troubleshoot that aspect.

At that point, you're authenticated and ready to access the Inbox. So, don't clear cookies but just refresh the browser. The browser will then have another try at getting to the Inbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution