email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access line one email

Ryancross45
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Just got a new phone and can not recall my lineone.net password.

please help!!!!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

I have no private messages at all???

543BF1D7-A2A2-47AF-B2E3-8948AEE22E20.png

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi @Ryancross45 

Please remove your email address from your Community signature. Only put the email address in Private notes. Sign in to Community and you'll find Personal Messaging under the envelope icon top right of this forum page by your avatar. See post 5 for links.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 11

Where do I find my personal messages please?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 11

Hi Ryancross45, I can help you get the password reset details changed. I've sent you a personal message to get more information in order to do that. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Ryan

If you wish to retain the longer term use of your lineone email address you'll either need to rejoin TalkTalk Consumer for your home broadband or become a MailPlus mail only subscriber About TalkTalk Mail Plus but to do so you'll first need to wait for TalkTalk to allow you to set up a new password.

You'll hopefully get a reply here from a TT Staff member on Monday.

Message 6 of 11

I do not like have any links utilities with talk talk only my lineone email??

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

So, you've not set up password recovery.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the lineone email address and then save changes.

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password reset options aren't available. A TT Staff member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up Reset details with your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number so you can send a password reset link or code to authenticate a password change.

In due course a TalkTalk Community TT Staff member will reply here and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address.

When verified the Reset details will be set up within 48 hours allowing you to set your own new password via the Forgotten your Password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox.

Message 8 of 11

No

i do not have a access to the reset email address.

please can you help to reset password

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11
This does not work as my back up password is the same email address
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Ryancross45 

If you're a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus mail only customer then you can change the password in the customer MyAccount. Managing your email in My Account provided the lineone.net mailbox address is listed in your My Mailboxes list.

If you've set up Reset details to use a password recovery alternate email address and or mobile 'phone number then you can use the Forgotten password button in the help page Changing your email password.