Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to access my account

6 REPLIES 6
TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor

When I try to access my account I get an error message (see attached screen shot).  When is this going to be fixed?

From Tom: a Mac user since 1995
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @TominLondon 

There's a problem with MyAccount. The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the Service Status (Websites) page. 

The current report says "We’re aware that some customers are currently unable to access My Account, we’d like to apologise and assure you we're working to restore service ASAP"

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

TominLondon
Super Duper Contributor

Still can't. Now I get this (see attached) and then it goes back to the login page.

From Tom: a Mac user since 1995
Gondola
Community Star

...the MyAccount issue hasn't been cleared yet.  The latest from Service Status at the time of posting is:

Latest update, 3PM 18th August:
We’d like to apologise and assure you we're working to restore service as soon as possible. 

Just track it on the Service Status (Websites) page and when the incident is cleared to allow you full access to MyAccount then the Service Status report will be cleared.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

LUDDITE
Whizz Kid

Hi all, I have just had the same problem, I tried twice then left it for 5 minutes before trying again and then logged in no problem.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi TominLondon, your problem should have cleared now as the incident is closed. If not please let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi LUDDITE, thanks for posting to let us know that yours is working too. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.