email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Homecall webmail password

Shelburne
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am posting on behalf of a friend.

She is unable to log in to her email account. She is with homecall.

She had a message to tell her the sign on was changing and should open the email and click on the link. Of course, she could not open the email, because it had been sent to the one that had changed.

She has tried to change her email using her gmail account, but to no avail. I managed to access her account (with her present) and change her email password. But although I went through the process, the system does not seem to register the change.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Shelburne, if your friend registers I'll be able to verify security with her and raise a fault ticket for her. 

Some work was done to fix this issue on Friday night though so first can you confirm that the reset is still failing? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Shelburne 

There are some issues with recently upgraded mailboxes where customers cannot change the password.

Please ask your friend to register with Community and make a request, just as you've done, to get TalkTalk help to access the Homecall email account.

To link her request to her TalkTalk service please ask her to check her Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Her name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the Homecall email address and then save changes.

The reason for requiring her to register is because some personal data checks will be asked for.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution