email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect TalkTalk account to my apple imac

clairebingham
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi can anyone help me, we recently stopped getting emails through from our TalkTalk account on our iMac.  I have tried everything to reconnect including deleting the old account and trying to create a new one, it just keeps saying that it is unable to verify the account

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi clairebingham an incident has been closed today after the server error causing the problem has been fixed. This should have left you with a working mail system. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

No response from clairebingham. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi clairebingham 

A weak password or compromised email account will trigger a password reset or blocking of the mailbox to help secure customer data. You may need help to recover access.  But if you are not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer your mailbox may get limited or restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

Let us know your customer status.

Open an Internet browser like Chrome, although Safari will do.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

This is to check the password is working for the TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in.

Do you get signed in without an error message and can you see your folders and mail messages?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution