email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to Mail Plus account to see my latest bill

moggy321
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I have an old @dsl.pipex.com email address that I still have access to via TalkTalk's Mail Plus service.  However I am unable to login to my TalkTalk account to see my latest bill.  I believe that the password I am using is correct and there is a screen saying that my account details are being prepared but then I get an error message saying

Sorry due to technical issues we can't log you in right now. Please try again later.

I have been getting this same message whenever I try to login to my billing account over the past couple of months.  I can still access my emails fine, it is just the billing account I can't access.  Any ideas on what I could do to resolve this?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

OK thanks moggy321 🙂

Chris

Message 2 of 7

Hello Ady, thanks for the response, things are fine for the moment but if this changes in the future I will either contact the Service Centre or make a further post on this board.

Message 3 of 7

Hi moggy321, we've had no updates on this for a few months. We chase the incident team regularly. If you need any help with anything billing or otherwise you only need to post and we'll be happy to help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 7

OK. No worries. Stay safe.

I've got this issue flagged up at the head of the email forum's  Current Issues sticky post so TalkTalk don't forget there's a fix still required for you and other MailPlus customers. I'll update that post when the fix does get rolled out.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

moggy321
Team Player
Message 5 of 7

Hello Gondola, thank you very much for the lightning fast response.  There is nothing specific I needed to see in my bill, I just wanted to be able to access my billing account should anything arise in the future.  I will await the fix.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi moggy321 

This particular issue for MailPlus MyAccount customers is awaiting a fix. We've not been advised of a date for the fix to be applied.

The Customer Service billing team should be able to assist you with enquiries. The MailPlus billing is normally by Direct Debit whether monthly or annually. £5/m or £50 a year. Hasn't changed since introduced. Is there anything specific you needed to see in the billing?

LiveChat to TalkTalk Support (excluding contract cancellations) is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088, are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, use 0203 441 5550.

TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

More help is right here on  Community or  Facebook or  Twitter from the social media teams.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution