email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive e-mails from Amazon Jobs

44elder
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

An Amazon system is sending me verification e-mails but they do not arrive. The help on their site suggests that the e-mail might be being blocked by a spam filter and "add mail.amazon.jobs or noreply"(at)"mail.amazon.jobs to the safe sender list".
Is there a "safe sender" list or something similar in TalkTalk mail? If so, how do I access it?
Note that I have checked some of the suggestions in other posts: the mails from Amazon are not appearing in my Spam or Trash folders; I do not have any filter rules enabled.
Could someone please suggest an alternative solution?

Thank you

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi 44elder, has the post from Gondola helped you sort this out? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @44elder 

You're sure Amazon are emailing the correct email address?  Have you tried an alternate, say Gmail, address?

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the talktalk email address and then save changes.

Compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail does not arrive in the Inbox or disappears from the Inbox.

Collecting mail messages with a POP3 mail account may be deleting those messages from the online Inbox.

And you've definitely checked that the Filter rules entry says "There is no rule defined".

Filter rules - There is no rule defined

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer