email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive emails from Amazon

Wyattj
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi , I have very similar issue to this but my email is the old gotadsl.co.uk . My password no longer works and there is no reset password . Amazon emails seem to be being filtered as I am receiving others but not these . 

How can I change this password ? 

Thanks

Joan

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Joan, Gondola has provided you with the correct information. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Wyattj 

The gotadsl email service is managed by TalkTalk Business. Please get in touch with TalkTalk Business Support. You can LiveChat from the business website or call on 0800 083 3003 - Mon-Sun 8am-6pm or email customerservices@talktalkbusiness.co.uk.

TTB should have a record of the registered user details for your email address to match to your personal details that you'll need to provide to them when requested.

Let us know how you get on as we like to get feedback even when sending members away from the TalkTalk Consumer Community for a fix.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer