email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive emails from second computer

Moony
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

I am posting on behalf of my Wife. She is having E-mail problems on her own PC. She is unable to post herself as she is trying to change her password to join the Community, which is incorrect. However, because of the email problems, she is unable to receive the password change Email link.

Her Email address is: removed for safety. 

Can you help please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Moony, if you still need help please the steps in Gondola's post.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi Moony 

What email problems need solving? Has she forgotten the email password or is the password weak and is therefore not accepted for a new email client setup?  There's always the option of signing in to webmail to pick up the Community password reset link.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter her tiscali email address and password, select Sign in.

If the email password is forgotten then your wife's email address has password recovery set up to send an sms text to a mobile ending in 6082. Is that her mobile number? 

If so then the Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take her to password reset and recovery.  She can send her mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Let us know what additional help is needed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Moony
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Buddy!

stevesurrey
Insightful One
Message 4 of 5

If I were you I would edit your post to remove your wife's email address. Never a good idea to publish an address on a public forum unless you want to provide fodder for smammers. 

Pipex refugee