email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive talktalk.net emails, sending OK

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 23 of 23

I cannot receive any emails on my talktalk.net account, either via my IMAP Email client (Thunderbird) or webmail. I can send emails on this account OK. 

This does not appear to be related to the Yahoo issue in Service Status as I can't send from GMail to my talktalk.net address or from one talktalk.net address to another.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Hi PatAB,

Glad to hear you managed to get the resolved. I can see that Gondola has posted on your thread and advised you to change your password, which is great advice

Chris

Message 2 of 23

Managed to sort it myself.  There was a gmail address in the 'Forward to' folder. No idea how it got there and did not know the address so obviously they have received around 200 of my emails - but I am receiving my mail again.

Message 3 of 23

Just wait for a reply on your own topic.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

I thought I had posted a new topic - but don't understand what else I have to do.  I am finding this website very confusing.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

You're confusing me, sorry, you have obviously just seen and replied here haven't you? You will see replies on your own topic when one has been posted.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Yes - but where do I find the replies?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

OK a bit odd just scroll up from this, but I see you have managed to start your own topic nonetheless. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

No. I have seen messages thanking for a reply and 'Go to best answer' but can't see any answers.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Did you see my previous reply?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

How do I start a new topic?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

Go to the forum in question i.e. Email & Webmail, the quickest way from here is by clicking that at the top of the page. Then click on the big blue Start a topic button.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

How do I start a new topic?

0 Likes

Message 13 of 23

@PatAB As the previous issue appears to have been resolved it is probably best if you start your own topic. Bear in mind that the support team won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes

PatAB
Team Player
Message 14 of 23

I also cannot receive any emails.  Have been on Chatline for more than 3 hours and they are no help and told me to go to Community for help.

Message 15 of 23

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 16 of 23

Looks like it may be fixed now.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

Message 17 of 23

Hi an1sa_k, no need to start your own thread. It's obviously a wider incident. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 18 of 23

Thanks for that. It seems it might be a wider issue. A colleague has confirmed he has the same problem as do I. I'll raise an incident for this and hopefully we'll get a quick fix. 

Message 19 of 23

Hi @an1sa_k 

Yes you should start your own thread, just in case it is not down to the same cause as mine.

Keith

0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

@Ady-TalkTalk@KeithFrenchIt seems that I'm experiencing the same issue. Would you like me to start my own post?

Anisa Khalifa
0 Likes