email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset Tiscali pasword. No Talktalk account

Juliechansing
Participant
Message 29 of 29

Hello ,  my old Tiscali account has been blocked and I can’t reset the password as I don’t have a talktalk account.  I have seen that a few other people have had the same problem so I have updated my information in my profile.  Hopefully this problem can be sorted soon.

Julie

Julie
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

That's fantastic news. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 29

Hi,

just to let you know that the password has now been reset and I finally have access to my emails.

many thanks for your help

Julie

Message 3 of 29

I've escalated this to the CEO team. A complaints manager should be in touch with you in the next 24 hours. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 29

Hi,

dont know who the CEO team are but if they can resolve this then yes please.  I just need to be able to unlock my email account and this problem has been going on for a few weeks now without any end in sight.

thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

Are you asking me to raise this to the CEO team?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 29

Hello,

beginning to think this this will never get sorted.  Nothing seems to be happening.  Can this be escalated?  

Julie
0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

Once they've done the work all the information will be corrected. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get it sorted. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 29

Hello,

just checked again and and nothing has been updated.

can you at least have the number ending 2452 removed from the reset page as I don’t know whose number this is.  Could it be someone else resetting the password?

Julie
0 Likes

Message 9 of 29

Hi Juliechansing, I'm really sorry it's taking so long to get this sorted for you. I've sent lots of chasers for you and have done the same again this morning. If nothing happens today I'll go higher. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 29

Hello,

do do you know how long this is likely to take ?

its been three weeks since my account was blocked and I haven’t been able to gain access to any of my emails. Just checked again and the alternative email address still hasn’t been added.

thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

Not yet so I've sent a chaser to my colleagues to have this escalated for you.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 29

Hello,

is is there any update ?

thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

It was showing as having been sorted, but it's not and my colleagues are working to put it right for you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 29

Hello,

i still haven’t been able to reset the password as the alternative email address hasn’t been added.  Can you provide an update on this?

many thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

I'm sorry you've not heard anything yet. I've sent a chaser to the team to try and get this sorted quickly for you.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

Hello

i still can’t reset the password.  Any idea how long this will take for someone to add the alternative email for the reset code?

thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 17 of 29

Not yet I'm afraid. I'll chase it for you now. 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 29

Hi,

is there any update as yet? I still can’t reset the password.

many thanks

Julie
0 Likes

Message 19 of 29

Thanks, I've raised the fault ticket to have recovery details setup for you. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 29

Hi,

I have added an alternative email in my private notes.

many thanks

Julie
0 Likes