Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Urgent Pipex email address password change

1 REPLY 1
G-man1
First Timer

I have a @dsl.pipex.com email address with TalkTalk, my email account has been compromised and I need to change my email address password. I can’t access this in my TalkTalk account, it’s not there? I can see me other email addresses but not my @dsl.pipex.com one. I have used this Pipex email address for 12 years no problem. I just need to change the password and polite staff on live chat and the phone have not resolved this urgent issue. I thought this would simply issue to fix I have tried everything to get this resolved, I was told on the phone after 1 hour and 30 minutes that nothing can be done try contacting Pipex????? As I type this my account is being hacked!!!!! Any ideas or help would be appreciated, Thank you. 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi G-man1, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.