email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Pipex email address password change

Message 3 of 3

I am unable to change my xxx@dsl.pipex.com password. On the TT screen (my Account) it shows change password. When I do this it asks for new password and confirm password, no entry for existing password. The process fails. In addtion, previously it showed the other aliases for my e-mail that I use for other family members, but now only shows my main e-mail address. So, it appears that legacy pipex users cannot change password thorugh the TT site. Any ideas?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi pipex not working, please add all the following to private notes in your community profile. Once that's done post back to let us know and we'll get your password reset. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @pipex not working

Here's the advice about managing email in your MyAccount.  Scroll down to Change my password. You'll see that you don't use an existing email password to authorise the change of password for an email, you use the MyAccount password and then in the lower two boxes put in the new password you want for the email address listed.

However, it's my understanding that a password change via MyAccount for the legacy email systems doesn't get updated automatically as it does with talktalk and tiscali's related email systems.

It's best to request a password change for pipex emails right here on Community.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes