email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Deactivated No Access to 2 Emails

rdawg
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Two @Tiscali email addresses are inaccessible or have been deleted. This a big probelm because they are the only two emails linked to my hotmail address which has everything from apple to facebook to bills linked to it. I have recently tried to send a password reset link to my tiscali address only to find i cannot access that one either. i have done all password reset or account recovery possible on both accounts to no avail. Some human help would really be appreciated as i am at my wits end from all the issues pilling up as a result of this.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi rdawg, please add the affected email addresses to private notes in your community profile and we should be able to help.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi rdawg 

The User Deactivated incident is being worked on and you can track it on the  Service Status (Email) page. 

Please add your tiscali email addresses to your Community profile Private notes box and Save changes. TalkTalk Support will then add the email addresses to the incident.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Fellow customers may be able to offer support meanwhile, @rdawg, but for staff support you will need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. 

This is for Talktalk staff to identify your account. Only you and staff will have sight of the information. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@rdawg, you can't maintain two topics for the same issue - it will only cause confusion and extra work for forum staff and volunteers. 

I'll remove the following one:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/2-tiscali-emails-deactivated/m-p/2853451

Please only post back on the current thread. For staff support, wait for their response after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.