email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using my websites email address

jaycs46
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Can anyone help? I want to send mail using my personal email address from my website. I can receive mail from the website server,  However, it seems I need to use talktalk for outgoing mail, How do I set this up on an Android?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi jaycs46, it looks like Gondola has got you covered. Please post back to let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi jaycs46 

OK, Freeola use a webmail service or if you're subscribed to EmailPro or One Address you'll be able to set up email on Android using the Freeola on Android guide here.

Let us know your TalkTalk managed email domain and just for completeness I'll give you the recommended settings for TalkTalk Mail on Android.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 5
The web host is Freeola
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @jaycs46 

For outgoing mail using the TalkTalk mail servers you can send only from a valid TalkTalk managed email address.  The TalkTalk Mail outgoing servers will not permit you to send from a personal domain email address.

So, what you need to do is use the personal domain host servers for sending your mail.

Let us know what the personal domain name is or the hosting company e.g. Ionos

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution