email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail failures

MrAngry1
Chat Champion
Message 3 of 3

Can Talktalk please sort out the mess that is rapidly developing on webmail?

Over the past few days my mail has been behaving very erratically, sometimes taking three attempts to open up, and often freezing when opening or closing an email. This always requires me to log off and then log back on. Clearly, when I have a number of emails to clear this becomes  a lengthy and extremely frustrating experience.

Some previous 'upgrades' have resulted in similar problems - some even worse - and I do not want to have to endure such a traumatic time again; as I said this rapidly becomes extremely frustrating.

In hope.

2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi MrAngry1, I was told on Friday that the servers had to be reset and this should clear up the random logging in issues. Please let me know if you're still having problems.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MrAngry1
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 3

Ironically I've just logged onto webmail without a hitch. The top email was a notification saying that someone had 'liked' my post. Hoping that this might be of assistance in overcoming this problem I clicked on it. My inbox screen went blank and froze! I had no alternative but to log straight back out.

This could be funny, as long as it doesn't continue to happen.....

Come on Talktalk, just think of of your customer satisfaction ratings!

0 Likes