email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with Lineone emails

yirgy
Participant
Message 27 of 27

What exactly are you doing to sort out access to lineone emails. This is NOT FUNNY and saying you don't have a time scale is really not acceptable.

26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Hi yirgy, the fix was deployed at about 14:15 on Monday after I'd left for the day. So far all affected are telling us that this has fixed the problem. You should reset your password and then you'll have access again. Sorry again for the delay in getting this sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

Hi @yirgy 

There was news yesterday on Service Status indicating the password issue was resolved.

Can you retry the sign-in to TalkTalk Mail.

Or try the Reset your Password option. Other than the reset to the account itself, if there are alternates listed, see if you recognise them from the hints and if you do have access to the email or mobile then please reset the password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 27

So it's now Tuesday and we were told there should be news yesterday, so what's going on?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Hi yirgy, I'm afraid it's just taken a long time to identify what went wrong and how to fix it.  If it was down to profit we wouldn't provide any email product at all.

I'm hoping to have more news for you today.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 27

Hi @yirgy 

TalkTalk provide 24/7 Technical Support on the phone.

Call 0345 172 0088 and have your account details to hand before you call.  Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone.  The customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day.

Community is here for member to member support.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

A case of profit before, customer service obviously.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 27

Hi @yirgy 

How do I make a complaint? 

Community is a member to member support forum. Members like you and me are here to support other members at any time.

The help we receive from the UK TalkTalk Community team is nominally 8am to 4pm weekdays.  The update was given as Monday simply because the UK TalkTalk Community team aren't, under normal circumstances, here to receive any update until Monday.

It doesn't mean that the 3rd line engineering support aren't working to resolve the issue.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 27

By searching the forum I see that other posters have been updated that there will be no news now until Monday. I'm disgusted that this is not seen as a sufficiently serious problem to have people working on it at the weekend. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 27

How do I escalate a complaint regarding this?

I am unbelievably angry and do not feel that TalkTalk are doing enough fix this issue, nor do they care.

The fact that TalkTalk is either unwilling or unable to provide ANY sort of time scale be it hours, days, weeks, months is beyond unacceptable. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

The social team who manage the trust pilot feed sent you back to me to make sure that all the issues raised are managed in one location. It's much easier to make a case when you have all the cards. The business are very aware of this problem and the team working on it are working it as a priority. I've been involved with multiple calls and meetings to discuss the problem you're having and I promise that as soon as we know the date for the fix to be deployed I'll be posting it in every thread of those affected

0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

Thanks for the reply. I know you're only the messenger but  if you have the ear of the powers that be "fixed very soon" tells me absolutely nothing and basically isn't good enough. I've been locked out since 14th March now 😞  

I posted a 1 star review on trust pilot and the response was contact the community team - really helpful response from TalkTalk - NOT.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

Hi yirgy, I've just been on a call where the work being carried out was discussed. I'll be honest it was way over my head, but the end result was that they're hoping to have this fixed very soon. I'll post back as soon as I hear anything of value to you. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 27

I'm sorry too but to be honest I don't believe Talk Talk are doing anything and I don't think they could are less.

I've now been locked out of my emails since the 14th March. I NEED ACCESS TO MY EMAILS NOW! THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Message 14 of 27

I'm sorry this hasn't been fixed yet. There's an incident open and the team are working hard to get this sorted. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

I cannot access my Lineone email, cannot get new password , it's no good service

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

So I'm still locked out of my emails and have been since the 14th March. I cannot access them in any way - believe me I've tried. What are TalkTalk doing to resolve this because I'm livid.

No way on earth I am ever going to use or recommend any of there services, quite the reverse in fact.

0 Likes

graham Joyce
First Timer
Message 17 of 27

Me to, I suspect we aren't the only ones. 

graham joyce
0 Likes

Message 18 of 27

Pretty annoyed about this. Can't access my own emails. Certainly won't be recommending TalkTalk to anyone.

Message 19 of 27

Hi yirgy, I'm now being told that we cannot reset the password for you until the incident relating to this issue is resolved. I had been told there was a workaround it appears to be have been a mistake. I'm told the engineers are working hard to clear this, and that in the interim if you know it you can use your old email address to gain access to your emails. 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 27

Still not heard anything, now been locked out of emails for well over a week. Not impressed.

0 Likes