email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on with Lineone emails

yirgy
Participant
Message 27 of 27

What exactly are you doing to sort out access to lineone emails. This is NOT FUNNY and saying you don't have a time scale is really not acceptable.

26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

Thanks yirgy, I've raised the fault ticket for you. Hopefully, you'll get a call in the next day or so with the new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27

Many thanks, info added

0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

Hi yirgy,

So that we can have your password reset can you please add all of the below information to the private notes sections of your community profile

• Email address affected
  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Mobile contact number
  • Phone number linked to the email address
  • Full postal address the email is linked to

Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated our profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 27

Hi

OK, that's the new mail platform upgrade process and unfortunately yours appears impacted by the bug that's not selecting the 'current' password to sign in to the mailbox on the new platform.

When the team pick this up from Monday onwards they'll raise a fault ticket for the password registration to be corrected.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27

Gives me option to reset email, but after doing that just comes back with incorrect email message.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 26 of 27

Hi @yirgy 

Is your lineone email sign in not working?  Did you get the email from TalkTalk that your lineone email was being upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform?  And when you sign in on the new sign in page what error does it indicate?

Your Community profile appears to have been updated. Just make sure the lineone email address is in the Private notes box, bottom of the Personal Information page, also add a note with the Reset details - an alternate active email address and or mobile number (preferably both) and I'll make sure this topic is picked up by the TalkTalk Community team.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes