Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

accessing an old Tiscali email address

2 REPLIES 2
FranktheCat
First Timer

Hi, I have tried to open an old Tiscali address but am unable to (I didn't realise until I googled that they no longer exist?)  I have just sent an email to it and have received a 'delivery status notification (failure)'  - address not found.

Is there anyway that I can access it?  I have forgotten my password.

many thanks

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @FranktheCat 

If the tiscali email address exists then we can help you recover access.

If the mail delivery status notification indicates address not found then the address does not exist. Either you got the address wrong or the address is deleted.

Tiscali.co.uk domain addresses are legacy addresses managed by TalkTalk. But when a TalkTalk managed email address is not used for more than 180 days it is flagged for deletion.

Deletion of an email address is permanent. The address is gone. The contents and associated data linking a user to an address are all gone. The address cannot be recovered or recreated. Deleted Email error message explains more.

Enter the email address here, complete the reCAPTCHA and select Continue to see if that gives a message "The email address entered does not have a TalkTalk domain."

Let us know if you get a different message. Possibly a message about the address being deleted?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi FranktheCat, Gondola is rarely wrong and I suspect on this occasion Gondola is right again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.