ANSWERED
9 REPLIES 9
Jamie11
Chatterbox

I have deleted some emails in mistake .. how do I replace them

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

If your very quick they may be in your trash folder. But if they have been deleted from there then they are unfortunately gone.

Jamie11
Chatterbox

unfortunately was deleted from trash ...thanks anyway.  

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jamie11, I've run a quick repair on your mailbox. If the mails aren't back then I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

grace6
First Timer

i have got emails in my trash folder can i retrieve these to my inbox thanks

grace6
First Timer

can i retrieve my emails in my trash folder

TheHornedOne
Insightful One

If you can view them in the Trash folder, @grace6, then you can return them, from whence the came!

grace6
First Timer
I am a bit of a novice where do I do this
TheHornedOne
Insightful One

What Device, and which Mail Application are you using, to handle your e.mail @grace6?

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi grace6, I've run a repair on your mailbox for you. This is the only thing I can do to help save any mails at all. I hope I've helped. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.