email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change tiscali password

mac99
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 11

Hi,

I have an old tiscali email for which I am unable to change the password.

I can't get a password reset for it using the recovery details page. I can't add it to "my account > my services > manage webmail > existing talktalk address" on my talktalk broadband account.

I have added the email address affected, details etc. to the private notes area of my community profile. Please could you contact me to confirm email ownership and change the password?

Many thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

You're very welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Great! Thanks to everyone involved for sorting this out.

Message 3 of 11

I'll get that done for you today. Once it's in there you can manage your password yourself. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi,

I got a call from your colleague this afternoon and the password has now been changed. Would it now be possible to get the email added to my broadband MyAccount so that I can change the password myself in future?

Thanks again.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

I'm sorry you weren't called this morning. I've sent a mail to my colleague who is working the queue in the morning and asked him to give you a call with your new password. I'm afraid we have to do it the way we're doing it, although I appreciate that it is a little bit more clumsy in terms of the process. Please let me know if you've not had a call by half eleven. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi,

I didn't get a phone call this morning. Maybe tomorrow? After that it would be great if you could add the affected email to MyAccount.

Alternatively, is there any way you could add the email to my MyAccount straight away? That would be preferable because then I could change the password myself without the need for a phone call.

Thanks for all your help so far.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi mac99, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You'll get a call this morning with your new password. Once that's done I'll get the email added to your MyAccount as long it's permissable.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

ok. done.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @mac99

The TalkTalk support email expert will respond to you right here.

If you're a current TalkTalk broadband customer would you also ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your TalkTalk landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service MyAccount.

Just double check you've got all the verification details in Private Notes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes