email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get into my virgin.net mail

alexandra_cou
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have not been able to access virgin.net mail. It is my primary mail account. I did not know it was now a Talk Talk account until I rang Virgin for help! They told me to contact Talk Talk but to do this on the phone is near impossible as they want me to have a Talk Talk phone number and I have no Talk Talk account as such. I want help with this now!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi alexandra_cou, Gondola's advice is absolutely correct. Virgin mail was never under the control of TalkTalk. Why Virgin Media support keep referring customers to us for this is a little confusing. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi alexandra_cou 

TalkTalk have never been responsible for Virgin Mail. Virgin.net mail accounts are and always have been managed by Virgin Media. 

If you were previously a Virgin customer moved to TalkTalk for broadband then you would have been advised at the time that the virgin.net mail service managed by Virgin Media would be ceased 12 months after the move of broadband to TalkTalk. However, quite a few email accounts were left open. But now Virgin Media are deleting those mailboxes. 

If you feel this is what has happened and why Virgin Customer Service are sending you here then go to Virgin Community and search for Orphan Email Accounts or, to discover the truth, click here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes