email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't send from lineone

gazzawazza
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 3

hi

very odd - i thought i posted this earlier today (early hours tuesday morning) but i can't see it.

I'm having issues SENDING from my lineone account.

receipt is fine.

EDIT: Last successfully sent from my account around 4.50am on the 1st Aug 2021

EDIT: First detected issue at 00:55 today (tues 3rd Aug). However, i'd been out ALL day and most of the evening, so problem may have existed yesterday (i.e. Monday).

Send error from outlook 2010 is:

Task 'xxxxxxxx - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 50 5.1.0 Ao7lmsyBlxbmZ Sender Domain Invalid (TT420)'

Interestingly, i can't send either from webmail. I get a similar error of sender domain invalid.

This is affecting my work.

I do need this investigated.

I can't see what could be wrong with the send message settings, as they worked until very recently and i moved to the talktalk.net settings quite some time ago.

I also checked your service status and i can't see my area as being listed for planned maintenance. Wouldn't explain anyway IMO loss of send facilities along (receive is fine).

thanks,

Gary

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

@Ady-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi gazzawazza, there's a notfication of the service status board now. Keep an eye on it, but you'll see that it's working when the fix is put in place. 

Ady

@Ady-TalkTalkthanks Ady

i can confirm i've just sent successfully

There's nothing on the service status board (as presumably closed as fixed), so could you tell me what was wrong?

The forum wasn't inundated with complaints about not being able to send, so that suggests a mass of users weren't affected.

Cheers,

Gary

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi gazzawazza, there's a notfication of the service status board now. Keep an eye on it, but you'll see that it's working when the fix is put in place. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.