email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot access lineone.net email

jmckin
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

can someone help please - i need to access my very old unused for years lineone.net account so i can change my kindle settings 

i have spoken to customer services but end up going round in circles as i dont know the password

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi jmckin, it looks like Gondola has got this in hand for you. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @jmckin 

Does the lineone email address still exist?

Mailboxes are flagged for deletion if the user doesn't sign in at least once every 180 days. The help page Deleted Email error message explains more.

To check further you can send the lineone email address a mail message and see if you get an immediate bounceback error message saying 'Undeliverable' that means the mailbox isn't active.

And you can enter the email address at Verifalia, an external website that verifies if an email address exists. Enter the email address, complete the reCAPTCHA and select the Validate button. Does the top line response say 'Deliverable' or something else?

Finally, use the forgotten password button in the Help page Changing your email password to see if you get a deleted error message or if you do have password recovery options saved.

Let us know the outcome in each case.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution