email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot receive emails in outlook but webmail ok

aspenroad
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

please advise who i contact

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi aspenroad, this is a fault and to make sure the customer is fixed we need their details. Ask them to register on here and we can help or if they'd prefer they can call, but they're better off posting on here as we're collating the customer list. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer customer who are you.

Just FYI an Internet browser connects to a mailbox as an IMAP client. In my view much more useful to sync all folders than use a POP3 connection to the Inbox only. 

But what is the purpose of your enquiry?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

aspenroad
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

the issue i have i was trying to help the users on teams and i cannot answer the questions or work on their account

the users are just going to use webmail..this is terrible way to treat customers blocking the pop route into their email

so we have to give up due to complication of fixing remotely

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi apenroad, please add either your landline or account number and the affected email address to your community profile so that I can add your details to the list I'm preparing for the incident team.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi aspenroad 

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current TalkTalk home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

Have you added the email address to your customer MyAccount? What is the email domain? Just the part after the @ symbol. e.g. talktalk.net,  lineone.net,  tiscali.co.uk or another?

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer your mailbox may get restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about restriction or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox is restricted to webmail only access.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution