email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant log in to my onetel email account

andy bird
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi I can't log into my old ontel email account.

when I try to log in from the tt apps page and then request a password reset it sends me to a reset page, which asks for my email address.

when I add in my email address a box says 'The email address entered does not have a TalkTalk domain. Please try again'

however when I add in my wife's onetel email address, which has exactly the same domain - onetel.com - the address is recognised.

What do I need to do to access my emails?

Thanks

Andy

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Andy, how are you getting on with this?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi andy bird 

If you've entered your onetel.com address correctly and the Forgotten password journey reports that the address does not have a TalkTalk domain that means the email address is not active on the TalkTalk Mail platform.

If you send the address a mail message do you get a bounceback indicating the message is Undeliverable or some similar message?

And if you enter the email address in the external website: https://verifalia.com/validate-email does that also return an Undeliverable result?

No domain and two Undeliverable results mean the email address entered is deleted. If not used for 180 days the address will have been flagged for deletion.

Let us know what results you get for your onetel.com email address.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Andy, so you can access webmail, but not mail clients? Do you have an active TalkTalk broadband account or TalkTalk Mail Plus account? If not then you'll need to sign up for TalkTalk Mail Plus

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes