email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email disaster

blodwynblod
Chat Champion
Message 5 of 5

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

NO NONONONONONONONONONONO   NO!   DISASTER! 

ALL my email accounts have gone , deleted! the account management page is dead and will not accept existing email accounts  even clicking on service>email accounts gets a sorry something went wrong please try again message. I  have been trying for 11 months to delete 2 email accounts after talktalk's threat to delete old unlinked accounts in order to link two of my main accounts  OCe ADY assured me that the matter can now be solved and now the email account management page is blank saying I can add 5 accounts or link 5 accounts but will not accept old or new accounts , asks for old account details then says  sorry something went wrong please try again , the same message I have had for nearly a year when trying to delete the two redundant accounts ,  ALL my e-mail accounts are now unlinked  so  I can't manage them how long they will be usable now is anyone's guess . I need fast competent help now . This could be a deal breaker.

BB

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

yes Ha ha , SUCCESS!  thanks for all the effort , it's all done, mailboxes deleted and old mailboxes linked to my account , It looks like community champion ADY does it again keep up the good work , I wonder what the problem actually was ....... 

BB

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

I can see how that would put the wind up you so to speak. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

hi thanks for the info yes they are back but all unmanageable and undeleteable , what I didn't want to see was no email accounts and a big "sorry something has gone wrong"

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi BB, I've checked your MyAccount and all the email addresses are still there. Where are you seeing that they've all gone?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes