email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email font has gone to large

louiserussell21
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello

I am writing this on behalf of my 90 year old Dad so I can't see his screen as he is 300 miles away.

He is frutrated beccuase when he types an email now it types in very large font and he doesnt know how to change it back to normal size and nor do I from a distance. He has obvioulsy adjusted something 

Can ayone help me please and give me the correct buttons to click and if possibel send me a screen shot of the email set up when you are compsoing an email. 

I think it may be in format text tha the needs to go but I cant be sure

Thank you so much for your help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

In that case I've marked your post as the best answer to recognise your input. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Well, Ady, I supported her dad, as requested, but she didn't offer any feedback. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi louiserussell21, I'm guessing that Gondola has handled this for you. Please do post back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi louiserussell21 

I'll assume your dad is using TalkTalk Mail on a desktop / laptop / notebook computer and will therefore see the below screen when selecting the Compose function.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in and select Compose.

At the top of the body of the email is a toolbar of features and one of them is the font size, in this example an 11 point font. Dad should simply select the drop down arrow to select a smaller font. Then start composing.

Compose Font Size.png

There is also a Default font style setting.

• Select the main settings menu (triple line icon top right header)
  • Select the Settings menu item
  • Select Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Scroll down to Default font style
  • Set the required default font, font size and colour

Default font style.png

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution