email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email headings out of order

POPPYCOCK18
Popular Poster
Message 15 of 15

my tiscali email ( through talk talk on my pc) has decided to  only show the emails at the top of the screen and all headings including delete/ folders and log out at the bottom of the screen below all emails.  can any help with how to resolve this?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi @AdrianS and @POPPYCOCK18

TalkTalk have got a fix in place to correct the look and feel of webmail to be compatible with the Chrome release of version 70.

It's all sorted now and OCE_Ady had added a sticky post to the top of the email board to let everyone know.

You can resume using Chrome and update older versions to Chrome version 70.  

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 15

Hi an1sa_k, I'm happy to reply to you, but please start your own thread. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

@an1sa_k wrote:

Any news on when the new TalkTalk Mail will be out?

Nobody knows @an1sa_k, but the accolades preceding it are clearly outstanding!

0 Likes

an1sa_k
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Any news on when the new TalkTalk Mail will be out? Been waiting for a long time. 

Anisa Khalifa
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi @AdrianS

Google have deprecated some features from Chrome version 70 compared to earlier versions.

I'm expecting to see a fix applied by TalkTalk. However, the solution on the horizon is always the new TalkTalk Mail platform.

We'll see what the product owner says next week.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Thanks.  It's a great help to know what the source of the problem is.  Can Talktalk do anything to resolve the compatability issue though or is it a case of waiting for the next Chrome update to see if that fixes it?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Hi thanks ! I appreciate  any help at this point.

I will wait for your reply. Incidentally I checked mine is on the 70.0.3538.67 version and the other  unit is  on 69.03497.100 version.

Message 8 of 15

Your other device must has the older chrome version. As soon as that updates it won't show correctly. I've asked the product manager for comments on the issue and I'll post back once I hear back. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 15

Hi POPPYCOCK18, Gondola has this covered. I've raised the issue to the product manager to find out when this might be updated. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

May I just check again before making  any changes and mention that my email  still opens correctly on another pc here also using chrome, Would that indicate it not being a Chrome issue?

The only thing I can think of, is I had Outlook loaded but not used, have had messages saying it needed to be fixed which I finally did yesterday but that has  not made any difference. However I have seen  items saying  there have been authentication changes, could that be the root of my problem?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 11 of 15

Hi @POPPYCOCK18 et al

Chrome browser build 69.03497.100 is compatible with TalkTalk webmail.

Chrome browser build 70.0.3538.67 is not compatible and produces the undesirable effect you're seeing.

Use Firefox or Edge as alternatives until a fix for the Chrome issue is worked out.

Message 12 of 15

This sounds like the problem I've got.  In my case it appears to be only the Chrome browser that's affected.  The Edge one seems to display everything okay.  

an1sa_k
Super Duper Contributor
Message 13 of 15

This is happening to mine too. Is it just the Chrome browser that is affected? 

Anisa Khalifa

Gondola
Community Star
Message 14 of 15

Hi @POPPYCOCK18

Try a different Internet browser and if it's still the same then take a screenshot and upload here using the photos icon above this reply area. Do obscure any personally identifiable info such as email address before you post the image.

0 Likes