email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email problem

henryv
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am having a problem with my email account which is a pipex homecall domain, I have not received any emails for over a week which is unusual , I have sent myself a test email which I think goes but is not being received, does any one know what the issue is with these homecall accounts thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi henryv,

How are you getting on, has Gondola's advice helped?

Chris

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @henryv 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk Mail service, in preparation for direct help from TalkTalk support, please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add your full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the homecall email address, notes and references etc and then save changes.

If your homecall mailbox is upgraded you'll go to the TalkTalk Mail platform otherwise you'll get a redirect out to the homecall webmail login.

Sign in, compose and send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's an Auto forward that's diverting your incoming mail.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail does not arrive in the Inbox or disappears from the Inbox. If mail disappears from the Inbox it could be collected by an email client and deleted upon collection.

Let us know what you find.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution