email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email scam?

annette1951
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Morning, Twice this week I've have received email from talk.talk.service.account@mention.legale services.com

Is this a scam I haven't opened it, never had this before, can some one advise me .

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi annette1951,

Just to confirm, did you report it via the link and if you did, did you get a response

thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Graham

Thanks for the heads up. I've reposted the correct link to the article.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 7

Excellent.

As these scammers know your email address be very wary of any unexpected and unsolicited mail messages.

Any idea how they found you? The website https://haveibeenpwned.com lists known data breaches so may help to identify another online login for your email address that was used to capture your email address.

Genuine mail from TalkTalk to a TalkTalk managed mailbox will show in TalkTalk Mail (webmail) with a yellow padlock icon in front of the From address.

GrahamN
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 7

Morning @Gondola Gondola and @annette1951 Annette1951,

The link you need to is Report a phishing or spam email as the one Gondola links to a previous  post of mine. 🙂

It is also worth reporting to Report@Phishing.gov.uk but I would recommend send separate email to them and TalkTalk as I found is you send an email to them both they can be treated as Spam and you don't get an automated response from either of them.

Message 5 of 7

Thank you will do that now

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @annette1951 

Scam.

Please report to TalkTalk. Report a phishing or spam email 

As it's also trying to obtain your details to carry out fraud please report to the UK Government Suspicious Email Reporting Service. report@phishing.gov.uk