email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not arriving

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 9

on thursday and friday 23/24 september only 1 out of 6 daily emails from one.network have arrivived

so 5 missing each day   they are usually sent between 0400/0430 and usually lately arrive in my inbox around 0500/0530.  7 days a week for all 6 are for different locations of roadworks   just had it confirmed by sender that the logs at one,network are all showing that all 6 were sent each day       please look into this urgently why they are not getting through to me     no sign in any spam or junk folder they always go into my inbox always  thank you

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi paja32, I've sent you a personal message.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 9

ADY  need some answers from you     started posting this problem 6 days ago   not a single word from anyone until today from last fridays posting 24/9   out of 6 daily emails from noreply@one.network  this is whats been arriving in order 23/9 -30/9 1, 1, 2, 1, 6, 1, 5, 6 so as you can see 4 really bad days and then 1 bad day out of last 4        why was no information given to me about server issue  what was the issue then   and what day was it cleared       as you can see my deliveries have been ok for last 2 days   looking forward to your info

Message 3 of 9

Hi paja32, are you still having problems with mail now that the server issue has been cleared.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 9

ADY. My email problem is back for last 6 days chris picked it up but I am getting nowhere with not a single answer just requests to put items on personal notes page  which already existed or are unnecessary.   Please read up on this  and get  me some action thanks

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 9

CHRIS    I have posted updates for saturday/tuesday 4 days in addition to the previous thursdays and fridays      only 1 normal delivery day in last 6  have you any news yet please     1 arriving out of 6 daily is corncerning

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 9

CHRIS        saturdays update     3rd day in a row now   saturday also only 1 arrived 0503.     5 missing again

sundays update        today 2 arrived  but still other 4 missing 50% improvement but still a long way to go, need to get back to                                                            regular 6  daily 7 days a week

mondays update      something somewhere must have happened as ALL 6 CAME TODAY 1st time since middle of last week I sincerely hope theres no further disruption

TUESDAYS update normal delivery to inbox only lasted 1 day  back to bad deliveries today  only 1 came 5 still missing

that makes it 1 normal delivery day out of 6 something needs fixing please

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 9

CHRIS    miSender was already there from previous problem.     Added my email address.    But you know that already from my paja 32 link who I am

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi paja32,

Can you please add the sending email address and receiving email address to the private notes section of your community profile

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes