email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not opening up to a Full page ?

silverwill
Wise Owl
Message 8 of 8

Morning guys.

For the last 3/4 weeks ,when opening up emails I am unable to read them as the screen splits into 3 sections , 1st column lists folders etc as normal. Middle column list shows emails received , and last column shows only PARTIAL CONTENT of first elected email making it impossible to read the whole email.or any other emails in list.

Can you help please ?

will

wullseas
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for posting back to let us know you've got it sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 8

Thanks Will.

The secrets we share in Community stay in Community!

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

silverwill
Wise Owl
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the assistance guys all seems to be back in order 😀 (this seems only to have affected my partners email 😘 ( she must have been tinkering and could not remember what she had done) I did not say that if she asks lol)

cheers 

will

wullseas

Message 4 of 8

Hi silverwill, I'll leave you in Gondola's safe hands. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 8

Let us know how you get on so we know everything is working ok for you.

Message 6 of 8

Many thanks Gondola, will give it a go when I get back in.

cheers

will

wullseas

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @silverwill 

You've got the View display option set to either Vertical or Compact. There's a scroll bar to the right of the mail message detail view in the right column.

To see the full mail message, on its own, just double click on the mail message in the List view, i.e. the middle column. That will then bring up the mail message to a full page. You'll also see a slanting double headed arrow top right corner of the mail message and selecting that will toggle the viewport size to make the message bigger!  If the message is very long there will be scroll bars right of the mail message detail view so you can scroll down the message.

To return to the former views just select the X for the mail message summary that is on the blue header bar.

Or you could select the View display of List that just presents the list of mail messages. To see the full content just select the message from the list. To return to the List view then select < Back top left of the mail message.  Or step through the mail messages use the up and down arrow icons top right of the mail message.