email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imap.tiscali.co.uk not responding

MWP1966
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

My @Tiscali.co.uk email is not working, I'm constantly being shown a message "Cannot Get Mail - The mail server "imap.tiscali.co.uk" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail Settings"

I have checked a numbers of times and can confirm the details are correct.  I've also checked my tiscali email through WebMail only to be told that no messages exist in my inbox!

This is simply not true, I am currently looking for a new role and have applied to numerous firms over the weekend and have been told that responses have be sent back.  I need this sorted urgently so could someone please please please look into this soon.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

GigGuidePete
First Timer
Message 1 of 7

Hi My imap.tiscali.co.uk email is not working.

webmail has been down for days but now restored. 

Took the step of changing password but email just saying messages as per others on this topic.

please help?

i do a Gig Guide for my local town and rely on iPhone email whilst at work.

Pete

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I've run a repair on your mailbox, can you check your webmail inbox again please

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Still no emails in my inbox. Please fix this asap as i need these urgently.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi MWP1966,

Thanks for updating your profile. Can you try webmail again please and let us know how you get on, it should now be working

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Chris, email address added to private info section

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi MWP1966,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service

Can you try logging into webmail and if you're unable to do this can you complete your Community Profile and add the email address to the private notes field

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes