email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked email

help1231
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Again I find that my Email account is not responding to my password. Help as this is my primary account...!

Regards

C

Help...!!!!!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

help1231
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 5

My thoughts exactly. Maybe you could raise the matter and find out more? 

Cheers mate and have a good weekend yourself👍

C

Help...!!!!!
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi help1231

The MyAccount and email passwords should be separate for security. If you're sure you can login ok to MyAccount and to your email account via webmail and clients (don't forget to update the passwords there) then all good news.

Enjoy your, possibly windy and wet, weekend.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

help1231
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 5

Morning mate

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I’ve sussed it, I changed my main account password yesterday but for some reason it’s also been associated with my Email, I find that bizarre..! I never requested the Email to be changed!

At least the mystery is solved.

Again cheers for the speedy reply. 

C

Help...!!!!!
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @help1231

The email system may have detected a weak password or a compromised email account and changed the password or locked the account to help secure customer data.

Have you previously set up password recovery for the email address with an alternate email and mobile number? You could use the Reset your Password option.

Or as a TalkTalk broadband customer or recent customer you can change your email password in MyAccount > My Services > Webmail - Manage Webmail, if the email is listed in one of the 5 email address slots.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes